- Store Policies
- Orders for "in-stock" items placed by 12:00 PM (Pacific Time, Mon. - Fri. ) ship the same or next business day.
- After you place your order, you should receive an acknowledgment via e-mail within one business day, this confirms we are processing your order. If you have any additional questions in reference to your order please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you need to cancel an order please email email@example.com. Once your item has shipped, the return policies below will apply.
- Rima.com does not accept phone orders. Please use our website for order placement.
- Orders placed over the weekend or during holidays will not be shipped until the following business day.
- At present time, only U.S. orders are accepted.
- All orders are F.O.B. City of South El Monte, California.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card and Paypal.
- We do not currently accept international credit cards.
- To avoid any delays in order processing, the Ship-To address must match the credit card's Billing address.
- If the Shipping address is different than the Billing address, please contact your credit card issuer to add the shipping address as your credit card alternate address. As an alternative, you may make payment through the PayPal.
- Rima.com reserves the right to request additional identification. If this is needed, we will contact you by e-mail or phone.
- If you transfer money to your PayPal account using an eCheck or internet bank transfer, the payment must clear before your order will be processed, usually within 4 business days depending on your bank and PayPal.
- Payment on all orders are to be pre-paid prior to shipping.
- Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. We will contact you if pricing or availability affects your order.
- Rima.com is committed to ensuring the privacy of our customers. We will not give or sell your personally identifiable information to any third party unless we are legally required to do so.
- We do not store your credit card information in our database.
- All personal information you submit to us (when placing an order) is encrypted using industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Any products to be authorized by us for return must be processed within 30 days from the date of the invoice.
- Non-defective returns for credit are subject to shipping charges and a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping and credit card processing charges are not refundable.
- Returns must be sent to us freight pre-paid
- Before returning any product, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a Return Authorization (RA) number. We will not accept any returns without an RA number. The RA number is only valid for 15 days after it has been issued and must be clearly displayed on the shipping label.
- Exchanges can only be made for the same item.
- Products must be returned 100% complete, unused, and in the original packaging. Products must be accompanied by any manuals, accessories, or spare parts that originally shipped with the product.
- Products being returned should be packaged with the utmost care and with sufficient padding to secure its safe return.
- Some items might have to be returned to the manufacturer for warranty issues. We will inform you in that case.
- Primera ink cartridge returns are handled by Primera directly. They can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at 763-475-6669.
- Products designated as "all sales final", "no return" or similar language may not be returned.
- We use UPS and other common carriers. We reserve the right to ship by alternative carriers.
- UPS will not ship to P.O. boxes.
- No Saturday or Sunday deliveries.
- The stated number of "Shipping Days" are regular business days (Monday to Friday) only, shipments do not move over weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and holidays.
- Rima.com is not responsible for typographical errors. All typographical errors are subject to correction.